Friday, September 11, 2009

Another reason to stress

2A COURSES + a bit of personal insight about each:

BIOL 130L: Took this course in my 1A term. Hopefully, I do better on the lab, even though I don't even remember stuff that I learned in my 1B term.

AFM 123: Accounting for Managers or something hahaha...hopefully my one easy course.

PHYS 111: basic first year physics that I just managed to fit into my schedule since I changed from Bio specialization to non-specialization--now I can keep dentistry an option. YAYs all around EXCEPT for the fact that I didn't even take grade 11 physics... + LAB...oh god.

CHEM 266: Organic Chemistry. Enough said. + LAB

SCBUS 223: uhh...I hated SCBUSS 122 or SCIBUS 123. Learned close to nothing. Full of presentations and group projects. You never know, this one could be...different...or...maybe...not...

STAT 202: Yeah, so I got a 69 on my first data management test, and I still don't know why I got some of those questions wrong.

It's gonna be a great term.

6 comments:

  1. so what is your program? is it like biology business?

    ps so you have dentistry dreams? ohh explain? (just wondering about why ppl chose careers and I don't know what I want to be yet.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sinthu, I'm in Science and Business (non-specialized) so I can take any science course I want--not restricted to one stream.

    I don't really know what I want to be yet either. Hmm...dentistry. I guess career is not at the top of the list of things that makes me happy or satisfied, so I'm kind of just going with a career that I am realistically capable of and that makes enough money to support the kind of lifestyle where I can be happy.

    P.S. HI BENNY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Christie.. I just want to make sure you know that I didn't criticize you...I'm not sure where you got that idea but I was criticizing the those who I have encountered who don't have any reasons but status/reputation/ego.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey christie! why yous always talk about seriousss stuffssss.. you should talk about more happy stuffs.. maybe you need some drugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. >.> first year courses
    soft...
    like butter...
    mmmm... butter...

    ReplyDelete