Saturday, August 8, 2009

I gotta' feeling tonight's gonna be a great night...

Wahoo, I'm finally done my exam! It turned out okay. About two other people were doing the same exam as me. A bunch of older people were there for psychology, english, french, social work, and calculus 1. I also got to check out the Sheridan College campus, kind of depressing like Waterloo. But anyways, I'm not a landscape person at all, so I'm just being unnecessarily judgemental.

This morning I woke up at 9 miraculously, and I tried to study, but I just started feeling sick from my overwhelming nervousness. Even after a 2 hour nap, I still had a major headache and almost barfed. My usual symptoms were expectantly cured as soon as I started writing my exam. There's something about studying hard for a test and spilling out all of your brains on a piece of paper. It just feels so good!

Well, tonight, my parents and I are going to eat at a Chinese restaurant for dinner, and my mom is going to watch House with me, in a few minutes. :) The best part about all this is that my brother is at his friends' house for the entire weekend. Anyways, just wanted to share some of my joy, since most of my posts are depressing and negative.

Don't worry, be happy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm so happy for you pal =]

    Eat some good stuff today!

    ReplyDelete