Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Yad Sdrawkcab si yadoT

I woke up late this morning, so I only had enough time to stuff the leftover chili from a couple dinners ago into my knapsack and run to work. I'd say chili counts as either lunch or dinner food, but for the sake of making my point, lets call it dinner food.

For dinner, I ate a sandwich and canned soup because I was too tired to really COOK anything. Plus, I was trying to use up my bread, mushrooms, and peppers before they go bad.

For a late snack, I just ate an apple and a bowl of the only kind of cereal I like: Fibre 1 - the one with honey and possibly some variation of the word "crunch" in the name.

All in all, it was a good day with simple meals, and all the right nutrients--just not at their "usual" times.

No comments:

Post a Comment