Monday, July 18, 2016

Kardashian Day

So I'm not normally one for celebrity gossip, but I couldn't help but love what came out today. For those who don't know, Kanye West made a derogatory reference to Taylor in one of his songs. When Kanye claimed she gave him permission to use that exact lyric, she denied all claims and of course no one in their right mind would believe Kanye at that point, considering their recent history.

Well, today Taylor's "woe is me" jig is up and it couldn't be sweeter. Today, Kim Kardashian posted on Snapchat many recordings of Taylor and Kanye's exact conversation where she approved the use of the lyric--the exact opposite of what she claimed. I don't particularly like any of these three celebrities, but I'm glad Taylor is finally being exposed for the pity-starved wannabe she is.

Since it's the current trend, I've included a complimentary photo of Taylor:

No comments:

Post a Comment