Sunday, February 13, 2011

WHAT THE HEAVEN

Sooo, I decided to update my itunes with a few new songs that I've heard on the radio. In the process of searching them up on mediafire, I found a couple Avril songs that I HAVEN'T OBTAINED A COPY OF YET!!! WHATTT??? Obviously, I had to remedy this serious problem immediately, and I loved them as soon as I heard em. Brings so many memories about the music I used to listen to in my "rebellious" preteen days. -_-" Plus it makes me feel really old now! =S

Unlike most of the other artists I USED to listen to, I can still enjoy Avril--and regardless of what the trend-following masses say, Avril is "the original" that Taylor Swift bases her video and song ideas from, and originals tend to be 239487293847298347 times better than copycats. Avril is no exception. :)

Except from new song "What the Hell":
All my life I've been good but now, woah, I'm thinking what the hell
All I want is to mess around and I don't really care about
If you love me, if you hate me, you can't save me, baby, baby
All my life I've been good but now, whoa, what the hell

You never fail to un-complicate my life, Avril ;)

3 comments: